The truth about meat , BBC earth.

rascal

Forum GOD!
Local time
12:47 AM
Just caught the tale end of the above doco, the U.K. Get through 1 billion chickens a year, the muricans are the biggest eater of meat, 120 kg per person a year, the U.K. 80 kg per year, the Chinese who used to eat under a kg a year are now up to 55 kgs per person. The pressure is on to feed the growing population in the world. I've never really thought of it much.
The U.K. Throw away 15 million tons of food a year. Food for thought?

I watched it on sky here, a paid channel that's losing viewers in droves because of the price. $130 a month, and that's no movies. We have Netflix (free) courtesy of our son.

Russ

I'll give it a watch, if it lets me.

It should, but you will have to register with BBC. My dog has a few free gmail accounts that I use to register with websites. I don't ever look at the emails. He doesn't, either. I also access the internet through a VPN, so any website I go to gets a bogus IP Address.

CD

It should, but you will have to register with BBC. My dog has a few free gmail accounts that I use to register with websites. I don't ever look at the emails. He doesn't, either. I also access the internet through a VPN, so any website I go to gets a bogus IP Address.

CD

Thanks, I'll do that. Won't be watching until tomorrow....

CD

I suppose I must have registered sometime in the past but they don't seem to send me any emails.

Back
Top Bottom