They arrived (Kampot peppercorns)!

Puggles

Veteran
Local time
1:04 AM
I'm excited to use them, there's not a whole lot and they are kind of expensive but I can't wait to cook with them,
20220726_171719.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I toasted these and put some on my sandwich for work and it was awesome. There's such a deep, rich, fruity flavor from these peppercorns. These are gonna be awesome to cook with. I need to do a dish where they're featured, like steak au poivre or something.

I toasted these and put some on my sandwich for work and it was awesome. There's such a deep, rich, fruity flavor from these peppercorns. These are gonna be awesome to cook with. I need to do a dish where they're featured, like steak au poivre or something.

What else was in your sandwich or was it a peppercorn sandwich?!

Steak au poivre would be great. I'm working on a potato dish featuring them.

Thank you bburned for recommending these peppercorns.

What else was in your sandwich or was it a peppercorn sandwich?!

Steak au poivre would be great. I'm working on a potato dish featuring them.

Thank you bburned for recommending these peppercorns.
sadly, i am on my last tablespoon :(. i had a friend/coworker go to Cambodia for 2 months and he forgot to bring me any. he is dead to me!! i'll order some.

yup. you've been ruined. :)

true story. the guy that turned me onto the Kampot peppercorn loved it so much he would grind some and carry it in a tiny canister on his keychain. i have that canister, but it's empty. not sure why i bought it. this guy would bring his own pepper to any restaurant. he was an addict.

i think this canister was for an emergency pill in the cold war or something. not sure.

true story. the guy that turned me onto the Kampot peppercorn loved it so much he would grind some and carry it in a tiny canister on his keychain. i have that canister, but it's empty. not sure why i bought it. this guy would bring his own pepper to any restaurant. he was an addict.

i think this canister was for an emergency pill in the cold war or something. not sure.

View attachment 88303
I already got mine
20220727_143721.jpg

Back
Top Bottom