Time For You

classic33

Legendary Member
Local time
5:31 PM
Now we're back in line with UTC Time, what time is it when you post.

Its 9.41pm in the evening right now. But how will you know, @classic what time people actually posted? You mean we compare the time they say with the time the forum states they posted at the foot of the message?

Its 9.41pm in the evening right now. But how will you know, @classic what time people actually posted? You mean we compare the time they say with the time the forum states they posted at the foot of the message?
More or less that.

And its also getting very lonely here. Where is everyone?
half term for English schools.... it gets quiet during the holidays.
I know this because they are making a racket outside during the days at the moment... and not a school break times, but when they encounter the bridge under the railway here. It is more of a tunnel and dates back to the age of well the dinosaurs and as such has a stunningly good echo. The cute kids (aka infants and just started primary school) call out echo and it echos. The less cute kids just scream. The horrible ones scream out words not permitted under the forum regulations and delight with glee (and more swearing) at the echo and then stand around for the next 10 minutes yelling everything they can think of. Whilst I really like the tunnel (as does the bat that frequents it) I am not going to miss it when we move!

And the time, sponsored by accurist will be eight, forty eight and thirty seconds....

Back
Top Bottom