Today’s pics

And I guess she's starting to feel better even if everything is still too liquid...
She's sitting down resting and watching the world go by, in the 🌞
20240524_085254.jpg

The cage is very small (actually designed for 2 chickens mind you!), but she has to rest and do nothing.

And I guess she's starting to feel better even if everything is still too liquid...
She's sitting down resting and watching the world go by, in the 🌞
View attachment 113888

The cage is very small (actually designed for 2 chickens mind you!), but she has to rest and do nothing.
Only the best chook care in Australia as usual!

The concretes been pressure washed (forgot it has bits of black stone in it, it's actually quite pretty, well for concrete) the second lot of benches, table and BBQ table have been sprayed heavily with wood preservative and the assembly finally finished, now I just need glorious sunshine on the 7th of June!

Hoping all the jolly colours make every feel jolly.
IMG_2968.jpeg

I looked out into my backyard today and saw this adorable tortoiseshell…squirrel?
View attachment 112426
I like to imagine it is the product of a torrid love affair between a black squirrel and a red squirrel (we have both).
That's quite likely. We get some black squirrels here and there and sometimes get offspring that look like Siamese cats in color!

I recently attended a conference and stayed at a student residence while I was there. Bit of an interesting layout - why is the bottle opener right next to the toilet?
IMG_0918.jpeg

Texted my friend the same question and photo and she said “out with the old, in with the new!” 🤣

I recently attended a conference and stayed at a student residence while I was there. Bit of an interesting layout - why is the bottle opener right next to the toilet?
View attachment 114598
Texted my friend the same question and photo and she said “out with the old, in with the new!” 🤣
I find that quite gross 😆

View attachment 114598
Openers in hotel room bathrooms used to be quite common, though I can’t remember why.

Openers in hotel room bathrooms used to be quite common, though I can’t remember why.
It was kind of funny - I could open all the bottles I wanted, but there was no hair dryer or iron!

I’ve stayed in much worse places (last year I ended up in a dorm with yellow cinderblock walls), but student residences are always a bit of a toss-up in terms of what’s provided!

Makes sense: bin nearby, tiled walls/floor so splashes don't matter.
Makes sense, but these are student residences. I’d imagine they will end up very messy regardless.

There are some higher ed institutions that refuse to put carpet in any student living space for this reason (although this one did have carpet in the rest of the room).

Back
Top Bottom