Too many pots?

chocomore

Veteran
Local time
2:04 PM
I have now acquired over ten pots and pans and they all cost me a fortune! I'm now out of space so no more pots for me:( do any of you have a ton of pots or am l the only one that's like to have different pots for certain foods.:)

At one point I did have way too many pots and pans. On top of the ones I had initially bought, I would pick up all sorts of specialty pans or spare pans of the same size each time I was in a home goods store. Then I would also get even more pots and pans for birthdays and holidays, since my friends and family know I love to cook. I ended up unloading a lot of them this last time that I moved, and paired my pot and pan collection down. I use a deep stir fry skillet for a bulk of my cooking. It takes the place of several pans, plus the tall sides of the pan help control some of the splattering. Plus if I want to make a sauce or something with the ingredients to make it a one pot meal I can throw that in there too instead of pulling out a separate sauce pan.

I have now acquired over ten pots and pans and they all cost me a fortune! I'm now out of space so no more pots for me:( do any of you have a ton of pots or am l the only one that's like to have different pots for certain foods.:)

You don't have French ancestry do you? 'Cause they have a pan for everything :)

I was also the kind o person who loved to buy new pots, pans and skillets on a regular basis until I had a financial drawback that made me stop doing such thing.

If you ask me where are those pots, I could not tell you because I give some to my sister, others to my mom, and others were left somewhere in the house.

When I recovered and my personal finances improved, rather than buying pots now I buy kitchen gadgets that include many cooking appliances that substitute pots and pans, so the problem remains and is now aggravated due to the cost of such stuff.

I only have a couple and to be honest it's all I need. I might be buying a new frying pan soon but for me it's quality over quantity

I have a good set of pots and pans. I'm also planning to buy a non-stick frying pan in the near future. I had a lot of le Creuset pots, but gave most of them away. They were too heavy.

Back
Top Bottom