Travel Plans For 2024

Ok, just got invited to Thanksgiving in North Carolina, six hours’ drive, so we’re taking Tuesday-Friday off for that.

I’m planning to catch it at work for that. I’m the fellow who’s never, in 18 years of working with this group, taken Thanksgiving or Christmas off, so I’ve always covered the office so others could, and they’ve come to expect it. Time to shake things up.

Pennsylvania trip is planned as well - we’ll be back two whole days, enough to do laundry, then on a plane to Baltimore, where we’ll pick up a car and drive the hour or so into PA and stay for a week.

Ok, just got invited to Thanksgiving in North Carolina, six hours’ drive, so we’re taking Tuesday-Friday off for that.

I’m planning to catch it at work for that. I’m the fellow who’s never, in 18 years of working with this group, taken Thanksgiving or Christmas off, so I’ve always covered the office so others could, and they’ve come to expect it. Time to shake things up.

Pennsylvania trip is planned as well - we’ll be back two whole days, enough to do laundry, then on a plane to Baltimore, where we’ll pick up a car and drive the hour or so into PA and stay for a week.

Nice plans!
Your coworkers are going to be shocked!

Back
Top Bottom