Recipe Turkey neck stew.

kammy

Veteran
Local time
2:48 PM
Turkey neck stew was one of my favorite dishes throughout my childhood years and it sort of stick with me throughout my adult years...i to my turkey neck i usually add lots of red peas,green bell peppers,diced potatoes and carrots and whatever herb i feel like....this is then served with a few spoons of rice alongside a vegetable salad. My kids have grown to love this meal as much as i do, so i always cook ample amount so that i can refrigerate a portion.

Could you perhaps explain what turkey neck stew is?

Is it a vegetable stew with the neck of a turkey in it? Is there much may on the neck of a turkey? Are turkey necks easy to get hold of? I personally have never seen one for sale here in the UK, and suspect we works struggle to get hold of one. Do you chop up the neck or does it go in whole? Or is a turkey neck something completely different?

Could you perhaps explain what turkey neck stew is?

Is it a vegetable stew with the neck of a turkey in it? Is there much may on the neck of a turkey? Are turkey necks easy to get hold of? I personally have never seen one for sale here in the UK, and suspect we works struggle to get hold of one. Do you chop up the neck or does it go in whole? Or is a turkey neck something completely different?

Turkey neck is easily accessible here in Jamaica i usually make my purchases at the meat market or supermarket...the turkey neck is usually chopped and packaged before it's displayed on the shelves so on taking it home all i need to do is have it seasoned to my liking and have it cooked into a stew.

I go through in excess of 30 turkeys in December and have never used a neck for any thing,use bones for stock,thanks for that!i know what I can give the staff next year

Back
Top Bottom