Recipe Turmeric Ice Cream Cups

JAS_OH1

Forum GOD!
Local time
4:47 AM

I was craving a little something sweet tonight, but not too sweet...this turned out to be just right.

Awhile back I had bought these dark chocolate dessert cups that hold about 1 oz of whatever.

Tonight, I mixed vanilla ice cream, turmeric, almond butter and cinnamon together in a bowl, then spooned it into a few of these dessert cups on a plate, I then drizzled honey over the top of each one. Mmmmm, wow!

Ingredients:
4 chocolate dessert cups
1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
1/2 tsp turmeric
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp almond butter
Honey for drizzle

Directions:

Mix the ice cream and other ingredients together (except the honey).

Spoon into dessert cups, then drizzle with honey and sprinkle with a dash of extra turmeric.

Last edited by a moderator:
How very pretty. I don't have a sweet tooth but I do like ice-cream sometimes. I think I will try this (minus the chocolate cups - I don't do chocolate) on Christmas day as a treat. How do you make the almond butter?

View attachment 53251

I was craving a little something sweet tonight, but not too sweet...this turned out to be just right.

Awhile back I had bought these dark chocolate dessert cups that hold about 1 oz of whatever.

View attachment 53252

Tonight, I mixed vanilla ice cream, turmeric, almond butter and cinnamon together in a bowl, then spooned it into a few of these dessert cups on a plate, I then drizzled honey over the top of each one. Mmmmm, wow!

Ingredients:
4 chocolate dessert cups
1/2 tsp turmeric
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp almond butter
Honey for drizzle

Directions:

View attachment 53249
View attachment 53253

Spoon into dessert cups, then drizzle with honey and sprinkle with a dash of extra turmeric.

View attachment 53254

View attachment 53250

What a great idea, delicious 👍

View attachment 53251

View attachment 53252

Ingredients:
4 chocolate dessert cups
1/2 tsp turmeric
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp almond butter
Honey for drizzle

Directions:

View attachment 53249
View attachment 53253

View attachment 53254

View attachment 53250
An intriguing combination of flavors! Thanks for sharing; I'm going to serve this for dessert during the holidays :hungry:.

How very pretty. I don't have a sweet tooth but I do like ice-cream sometimes. I think I will try this (minus the chocolate cups - I don't do chocolate) on Christmas day as a treat. How do you make the almond butter?
Thank you! I ate them all, LOL, and I scraped the plate with my finger! I used store bought almond butter I had in my frig because hubby was asleep and the food processor would have disturbed him. But I have a recipe I made for the almond challenge (below).

Recipe - Creamy Almond Butter

Last edited:
An intriguing combination of flavors! Thanks for sharing; I'm going to serve this for dessert during the holidays :hungry:.
Ah, cool! I hope everyone likes them as much as I did :thankyou:

Reactions: mjd
Back
Top Bottom