UK Products suggestions/favorites..

Thank you.. That will be great reference ..Interesting to price match and see what the similar products cost here

Mustard (Colemans)

I've always used powdered mustard but the Coleman's mustard in either form is expensive here. I've gone over to McGarrett's English mustard powder which is almost half the price and I cannot taste any difference.

Coleman's powder - ฿1,280.00/kg; McGarrett's powder - ฿749.00/kg.

[Edit: current exchange rate £1.00 = ฿43.00]

Last edited:
I lived in the UK for a while so did build up some favorites 💖

Tiptree preserves, my favorite is orange & whiskey marmelade
Bisto gravy powder, I prefer the onion variety
Twinings tea, I love the Assam and Darjeeling
Thorntons chocolates
Birds custard powder
Tate & Lyle's golden syrup
Sharwoods curry mixes and spices
Colmans mustard
HP brown sauce, HP honey barbecue sauce
Heinz ketchup & salad cream
Nando's garlic sauce
Kipling cakes, lemon is my favorite
Walkers prawn cocktail flavor

Thanks everybody..very helpful..I will be revisiting these lists and suggestions when it is time to finalize my opening order which will be in a few weeks..keep the comments coming if you want..It is all good

Placed an initial order today..I identified quite a few of the products you guys recommended and put them on my order..I would be guessing, otherwise..there are quite a few other products too that looked good and pertinent to the market I am catering to..thanks again, and I'll try to get a few pics of them when I finally get them on the shelves..we've still got a while to go..we are getting as much of this administration and management completed so when we get the keys, it is pretty much all labor for a couple of weeks..cleaning, painting, building shelving, decorating, etc....

Back
Top Bottom