Recipe Vegan Smoothie

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Staff member
Local time
12:45 AM
Website
www.satnavsaysstraighton.com
With this "recipe", there are no real quantities - you can add/mix/match as needed. You can easily substitute the seeds for nuts or other seeds as you prefer, or omit the avacado if you don't like them (but it makes a beautifully smooth smoothies if you keep it). Which fruit you use if up to you. I have raided the hedgerows around me and just use frozen blackberries, but you can use other fresh fruit.

Ingredients

1/2 large pot of soya yoghurt
2 tbsp ground porridge oats
2 tbsp ground flaxseed
2 tbsp ground sunflower seeds
1/2 avacado (optional)
handful of frozen/fresh berries/apple/orange (optional)
1tbsp dark brown soft sugar (as needed)

Method
Simply put in a liquidiser/blender and 'whiz' til smooth. Add water/soya milk to thin and keep it thinish because it will thicken to a set youghurt if left to stand.

Makes for a great breakfast or quick lunch.

With this "recipe", there are no real quantities - you can add/mix/match as needed. You can easily substitute the seeds for nuts or other seeds as you prefer, or omit the avacado if you don't like them (but it makes a beautifully smooth smoothies if you keep it). Which fruit you use if up to you. I have raided the hedgerows around me and just use frozen blackberries, but you can use other fresh fruit.

Ingredients

1/2 large pot of soya yoghurt
2 tbsp ground porridge oats
2 tbsp ground flaxseed
2 tbsp ground sunflower seeds
1/2 avacado (optional)
handful of frozen/fresh berries/apple/orange (optional)
1tbsp dark brown soft sugar (as needed)

Method
Simply put in a pedal powered liquidiser/blender and 'whiz' til smooth. Add water/soya milk to thin and keep it thinish because it will thicken to a set youghurt if left to stand.

Makes for a great breakfast or quick lunch.

FTFY:wink:

Another one is avocado with cardamom, cinnamon and honey and a splash of soya milk.

The quantities vary according to personal taste.

thank you... now for that pedal powdered generator....

Hold on, I'll get NT onto it....

dsc_0808-jpg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom