Vegetarian and vegan foods for dinner that are soy, gluten and dairy free?

CoffeeTalk

Veteran
Local time
11:56 PM
In so many of the vegan recipe's there are soy or something with gluten in it to substitute the meat alternative, or its just added to fill up on the protein and to make you full.
What recipe or recipe's do you have that are suited to these needs?
Do you also happen to have some without nuts in them?

I am cooking for my friends and family with allergies, and its easier to make it all vegan, but as some of my allergic family members can not have dairy,fish,soy or gluten they actually need meat and egg in their diet to get all the nutrients they need.

Can I suggest Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall's book "Light and Easy: Healthy Recipes for Every Day". whilst it is not dedicated vegan, or dedicated gluten free, it is dedicated dairy free and a lot of the recipes do meet your requirements. It does include fish and meat recipes and the copy my mother bought for me had some interesting recipes in it, though not enough for me to keep it, but enough for me to pass it on to my mother-in-law so she had something she could actually cook from when I am over and realise that the end of the world has not happened because she has a vegetarian (she has the hang of that bit) with a severe dairy allergy on her hands (she has not got the hang of that one!) It includes recipes for main meals, desserts and snacks.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/River-Cotta...1-1&keywords=hugh+fernley-whittingstall+books

Back
Top Bottom