Weekly Menu (2018-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll be having roast quail with a rub of brown sugar, cumin, cayenne, with a sauce of pearl onions and grapes with some more barley risotto, plus asparagus on the side. Somewhere in there, I'll also work in some fennel pollen.

We're also going to try some of our shishito peppers this week. They are the bigger ones. The ones that look similar to Thai bird Chile's are a hot Japanese pepper but I forgot the name, much less how to spell it!

2019-03-26 07.23.34.jpg

Well tonight I'm out for the evening for a meal and to see Jimmy Cricket.
Tomorrow I'm at work in the day so I'll have left overs from the Easter Sunday buffet for the grandkids egg hunt.
Monday, Polenta with turkey and wild mushroom.
Tuesday, dunno.

I'm working on ours, while Craig is doing prep work for gumbo tonight. So far, a chicken saffron pasta, a Japanese/Thai appy meal, Sammies using smoked turkey, brie and green apples, and a sage, Italian sausage brown butter pasta. Craig will pick the last 2 meals.

Craig's disappointed because there are no crawfish this week, maybe next week.

Hopefully will be eating spider crab later in the week. Spider crab season just starting so I'll have to get my crab wheels out, bait them up and see if I get any. Might go on 1st of May depending on weather.

Well tonight's meal is Beanjar with crispy baguette and butter.

The beanjar is cooking now, smells delicious!

Tomorrow at work on lates so leftovers from freezer.

Working on the next few days after that.

Tonight leftover Trawler Pie, tomorrow Salmon Linguine, next day Pimento Turkey.

Chicken with peppercorn sauce, and veges.
Tomorrow baked beans on toast with couple of poached eggs
Next night prolly beef shnitzel??
Friday pub night burger n fries on way home.
I don't normally plan more than 3 nights ahead.
Sat friends over for dinner and euchre night.

Russ

Probably Karahi Chicken tomorrow for the Indian dish of the month.
Might do Mustard pork chops next
Then possibly another Indian dish, possibly chicken with black beans.

Tonight we will have grilled rib eye steak, garlic smashed potatoes and lettuce, tomato, cucumber salad.
Tomorrow Hmmm fish
Either redfish sauce Piquant or fried sac a Lait (crappie, black perch).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom