Weekly Menu (2024)

Not a whole weeks menu because when it's just me n Mr SSOAP I tend to only do a max of three days at a time.
Having to plan food like a military expedition for the last 20 years to get everyone fed has it's drawbacks. Now I have the flexibility back to cook what I fancy on the day I'm doing it feels like a Christmas present! :woot:
Love being able to just pick up what's looking good and running with it.
However the boys have announced they've decided to stay at home for a month or two so I'll be returning to the weekly menu jumbo sized shopping deliveries and industrial size pans once more.

This coming three days just for Mr SSOAP and I there are ingredients for -

Thai Curry
Garlic cheesecake and salad
Wagyu burgers with all the trimmings.

Really looking forward to the garlic cheesecake. The moulds are in the dishwasher, not long now!

This menu doesn't start until Saturday but I've just ordered the ingredients and had written it down so it's still fresh in my memory!
  • Spring roll tempura chicken rolls, using pea pesto as an avocado replacement (due to allergies) with teriyaki sesame dipping sauce and a spicy chilli dip.
  • Sausage and Puy lentil casserole.
  • Hungarian Goulash and Rosti potatoes -not in the mood to make mash 😂
  • Pasta (the new pricy gluten free stuff delivered before I left) with a garlic tomato sauce.
  • Honey and Soy Pork Belly with Rainbow Salad Bowl made by the youngest son for recompense for the decades of disliking any meat fat imposed on his poor ol' dear mama 😆
I'll try and get back to taking pics for the 'What did you cook or eat today' thread, have been a bit distracted lately!

Back
Top Bottom