What appetizers do you plan on serving for Super Bowl Sunday?

True2marie

Veteran
Local time
11:09 AM
Next Sunday is Super Bowl Sunday. Are you planning a party? If so, what appetizers do you plan on serving?

I am a big chip and dip girl. So, of course, this combo would be on my menu. Here's a simple twist on french onion dip.

FRENCH ONION BACON DIP

Ingredients:
  • 1 container sour cream (16 ounces)
  • 1/2 cup mayonnaise (i.e. Best Foods)
  • 1 package of Knorr or Lipton french onion recipe mix
  • 1/2 cup of pre-cooked bacon bits
Process:
Step 1. Mix all of your ingredients into a medium sized bowl.
Step 2. Chill in the refrigerator for one hour.
Enjoy!

IMG_5361.jpg

Unfortunately I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere working on that very night. So no SuperBowl for me. :(

Jalapeno poppers are a must have when talking about the NFL. I also stock up on beer and tortilla chips with a strong salsa.

That French onion bacon dip looks so good! I am not so great at making dips, but this one seems easy enough for me to give it a whirl. I am great at making buffalo wings though. :) Super excited!

I am hosting a super bowl party for my husband and his friends this year. I have my menu and grocery list all set to go! The menu is an all-man's kinda menu. Everything I will be making was requested by my husband. I will be serving, toritlla chips with homemade salsa. I will also be having a "nacho bar." Each guest can load their nachos with beef, cheese, refried beans, sour cream, black olives, ect. In addition, I will be serving boneless chicken wings, homemade pizzas, and homemade pretzels with mustard dipping sauce.
For dessert, I am baking football shaped chocolate chip cookies, a pan of turtle brownies, and I am also decorating a chocolate football cake.
We usually do not go all out like this, but my husband wanted to do something special for his friends this year.

I am hosting a super bowl party for my husband and his friends this year. I have my menu and grocery list all set to go! The menu is an all-man's kinda menu. Everything I will be making was requested by my husband. I will be serving, toritlla chips with homemade salsa. I will also be having a "nacho bar." Each guest can load their nachos with beef, cheese, refried beans, sour cream, black olives, ect. In addition, I will be serving boneless chicken wings, homemade pizzas, and homemade pretzels with mustard dipping sauce.
For dessert, I am baking football shaped chocolate chip cookies, a pan of turtle brownies, and I am also decorating a chocolate football cake.
We usually do not go all out like this, but my husband wanted to do something special for his friends this year.

Okay first off I want an invite because you are serving some GREAT stuff!!! Nacho bar- that is GENIUS and I must try that for my next gathering.

I am not having a superbowl party this year...I am a 49ers fan- and if you know football- we lost the championship and our chances of going to the bowl to the Seahawks- AND they are in our very division- and we are the ultimate rivals. So for the love of the game I will watch...but I refuse to celebrate! LOL

I am not having a superbowl party this year...I am a 49ers fan- and if you know football- we lost the championship and our chances of going to the bowl to the Seahawks- AND they are in our very division- and we are the ultimate rivals. So for the love of the game I will watch...but I refuse to celebrate! LOL

Haha! It's still going to be a great game! Enjoy it, maybe you will sense the lovely feeling of revenge if the Broncos manage to win!

This topic reminds me. I need to go grocery shopping!
  • A nacho platter: salsa, cheesy rotel, guacamole with tortilla chips
  • vegan spring rolls
  • lump crab meat dip with crackers
  • a pot of something hot (for the weather): chilli, vegan taco soup, gumbo?
  • a platter of old fashioned buffalo wings

Still thinking!

Back
Top Bottom