What Are Some Of Your Favorite Cooking Shows?

Diane Lane

Veteran
Local time
11:14 AM
Some of my current favorites are:

Easy Chinese - I also watch her other shows (Ching-He Huang) - I like her relaxed style, and her dishes are healthy, too.

Secrets of a Restaurant Chef - I want her kitchen. I enjoy watching her use her equipment and explain what she's doing, and why.

Cook's Country from America's Test Kitchen - They test and compare products, cook and share recipes, and do taste tests.

The Pioneer Woman - She has fast, homemade recipes, and makes things look easy.

Martha Stewart's Cooking School - Some recipes are more complicated, but she takes it step by step, and explains a lot of how and why things work the way they do.

Heartland Table - I like her explanations of how and why she does things the way she does, and hearing about local sourcing and tastes is intersting.

My absolute favorite cooking show is the Pioneer Woman. I would love to be a part of her family as they all seem so genuine and loving.

My other favorite cooking show at the moment is Farmhouse Rules. I love her kitchen and she makes such good food.

Paula Dean had a great show too, but I think it is all just reruns now.

My absolute favorite cooking show is the Pioneer Woman. I would love to be a part of her family as they all seem so genuine and loving.

My other favorite cooking show at the moment is Farmhouse Rules. I love her kitchen and she makes such good food.

Paula Dean had a great show too, but I think it is all just reruns now.

Yes, life on the ranch looks pretty sweet! They obviously work hard, but the kids look nice and grounded, unlike many these days. I still have some saved on the DVR, even a Christmas one I want to watch, but haven't had the time to, yet. I think it's interesting to see what they're up to, and love how she highlights each person's favorite foods. I can tell she really loves what she does, and her family.

When in in I like Saturday morning
Cook show with James Martin , he's s but of s lad but there is something for all

Back
Top Bottom