What are you doing to take care of yourself?

I am personally amazed at how many of my fellow CB members are geriatric nightmares like myself.

Hey! You calling me geriatric? :ninja: I may be fat in the middle and nearly 70 but geriatric I am not. Flattering photo though...

Geriatric? I am many things but that I am not :laugh: I am only 33! This pic was taken when i hadn't dyed my hair yet, last year in spring I think. From the same flattering angle as Morning Glory .This is as much as I dare to show.

View attachment 54132

You look great! I love that top and the way you do your eye make-up. Somewhere I've got a black top with fringing a bit like that.

You look great! I love that top and the way you do your eye make-up. Somewhere I've got a black top with fringing a bit like that.

Yes I definitely got lucky in the face department, though I am not that happy with my weight I do realise I have it much better than many people of my size. I don't often get negative comments on my looks at all. I used to when I was younger and vulnerable, but since my confidence grew people seem to like my looks a lot. I don't get whistled at, but I often get compliments.
Just a shame that I've internalized a lot of negativity through my childhood, if no one criticises me my eating disorder still does. But I am gradually healing and at least I can now see what others see even though I don't feel it.

The rugged look! Where was that taken?

That's up in Yosemite National Park.

Here's the 1976 Photo (not very good and its faded and badly restored) from Key West, Florida (actually, Boca Chica Naval Air Station) when I first flew in a single engine airplane. I would later get my pilot's license.

FirstFlight.jpg

I like to keep my anonymity as I have had too many hostile toward me in my life.

I don't even have many photos of myself, except the following from 1983.

View attachment 54131

And an older one going back to 1976.
Hey, you looked like a young Grizzly Adams!

Geriatric? I am many things but that I am not :laugh: I am only 33! This pic was taken when i hadn't dyed my hair yet, last year in spring I think. From the same flattering angle as Morning Glory .This is as much as I dare to show.

View attachment 54132
I do believe that is what the experts call "natural beauty" - you don't need anything extra. :)

Hey, you looked like a young Grizzly Adams!

I do believe that is what the experts call "natural beauty" - you don't need anything extra. :)

Thanks! I am not fond of make up, only ever do my eyes. But yes, I don't need more either because I know my eyes are striking enough. I am blessed with bambi eyes

Back
Top Bottom