What are you wearing today (2020-2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I bought these this morning:

A0BE869D-D3DD-4AB5-BD8E-C13B0E9559EA.jpeg
40C74308-FA27-4A53-9947-A854BC08EDA0.jpeg

That’s my cruise shoes sorted. I didn’t get them from Kohl’s, but their pics were handy.

Here’s why I only shop clearance at Kohl’s: those shoes were $75 a pair at Kohl’s, and I found them multiple places elsewhere for $40/pair.

Kohl’s has to be the worst about artificially inflated prices so they can mark them down to a “sale” price later. That’s why anything I buy from Kohl’s has to come from the “final clearance” rack.

Not wearing it yet but ordered the following:
View attachment 94412
A few sets of smaller pants, as all of them are too big for me right now. The other two were out of stock after I ordered them however, so I can't show the pics yet. They are the same idea but one has a harry potter print and the other is black velvet.
View attachment 94413
And a shawl as it turns out I have lost my old one somewhere last year.
I absolutely love your outfit. I bought a pair of similar pants last year and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them. I would never get away with wearing a neon colored faux fur scarf though. :)

I absolutely love your outfit. I bought a pair of similar pants last year and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them. I would never get away with wearing a neon colored faux fur scarf though. :)
I apparently can, as the first time I went out with it a woman who was literally in front of my door said 'oh wow what a lovely scarf! You look great!' . I told her where she can buy it too after thanking her :happy:

Kohl’s has to be the worst about artificially inflated prices so they can mark them down to a “sale” price later. That’s why anything I buy from Kohl’s has to come from the “final clearance” rack.
Agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom