What are you wearing today (2020-2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As kid and I went to grocery shop, my initial try was a short sleeve t shirt. I turned back home after 5 steps,as it was 19 c or so, andchanged into a bit warmer short sleeve hoodie. Of the neonest yellow colour imaginable.😂

I matched the pipeline workers' protective wear🤓😂.

It was on sale this spring for 1,20 usd ...for chillier morning runs quite all right. But it really made me smile within( I know this is not the Smile thread)😎

I was a pipeline worker for a few years in the early 80s. Maybe things have changed, but we never wore anything like that. :eek:

CD
I absolutely respect the pipeline workers, do not get me wrong. I referred to the colour of the protective vests or sometimes stripes of the overwear that bright neon yellow.
I will see if I can find some pics, maybe I was unclear. But there is nothing bad around it whatsoever😊

I absolutely respect the pipeline workers, do not get me wrong. I referred to the colour of the protective vests or sometimes stripes of the overwear that bright neon yellow.
I will see if I can find some pics, maybe I was unclear. But there is nothing bad around it whatsoever😊

You didn't offend me -- or pipeline workers. I was referring to the feminine nature of the hoodie -- it was a joke.

CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom