What are you wearing today (2020-2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sporting some new glasses, and a lot more wrinkles and grey hairs. :ohmy: The jury is still out on the beard. :scratchhead:

View attachment 100357

CD
I’d tried a pair of those, that clear frame, and I couldn’t pull it off. Even the woman doing the fitting said, “Um…no,” and snatched them off me. :laugh:

It’s all working for you - you’ve got the right hair color for it, and the beard is fine.

Love the hair - when you said a while back you were visiting the hairdresser I thought you were going to get it all chopped off.
Thanks! I’ve been wearing it in a ponytail most days.

For the last couple of years, MrsT has hinted that she wants me to grow my hair out. I’d go to my wonderful, lovely stylist, and she’d say, “What’re we doin’ today?” and I’d tell her, “Just give it the lightest trim, just to clean things up a bit, I’m growing it out.”

She’d start, then we’d start talking about food and drink and this and that, and we’d get so caught up in the conversation, she’d cut a bunch of it off before she’d realized it! :laugh:

For the last couple of years, MrsT has hinted that she wants me to grow my hair out. I’d go to my wonderful, lovely stylist, and she’d say, “What’re we doin’ today?” and I’d tell her, “Just give it the lightest trim, just to clean things up a bit, I’m growing it out.”

She’d start, then we’d start talking about food and drink and this and that, and we’d get so caught up in the conversation, she’d cut a bunch of it off before she’d realized it! :laugh:

On hair cuts . Growing up back then the Beatles were a hit. Mum used to send her 3 boys for haircuts. I used to say , just a bit off the top please. I'd come out with a short back and sides. I never worked it out how the guy Cyril Evan's, I still remember his name. Got it so wrong. My mum told me years later she would go see him earlier and say, dont listen to the boys, short back and sides for them all.

Russ

TastyReuben this is what style looks like

20230529_212451.jpg

My hubby has longer hair, just long enough for a wee ponytail. I wish he'd wear it down more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom