What are your hobbies?

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Staff member
Local time
7:48 PM
Website
www.satnavsaysstraighton.com
For me cooking isn't a hobby. It is something that I do each day and enjoy doing. So I don't really list of as a hobby. Baking on the other hand is something I consider to be a hobby. The same goes for my cycling, it is my method of transport but I do also go out for leisure rides and it is often the basis of my holidays.

So that left me thinking about what I actually consider to be my hobbies? And the only one I could come up with other than baking, was my photography since I have had to (hopefully not permanently) give up my mountaineering.

So what about everyone else here?

Hmm, I have a few hobbies. I like to collect hats as a hobby. I have several different kinds already. I'm very picky about the hats I buy too. If it's not a hat I deem suitable for my head then I'll just toss it back into the sales bin or hat store with no real further regard to it after that. That is unless of course I'm in a proper haberdashery. There is a certain etiquette one must follow while in the presence of a hat-specific selling establishment that deals in the finer hats that I want for my collection.

As for other non-cooking related hobbies, I'm also a big fan of casual gaming. Non-competitive gaming is very relaxing to me and I enjoy it enough to be a bit more than a mild hobby. Of course, the same can also be said for writing and drawing on my part as well.

Back
Top Bottom