What did you cook, eat or drink today (November 2018)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lunch today, husband's own made potato and leek soup with grated cheese added at the end to round off the flavour, my husband then added gently fried chorizo and some of the oil.

P_20181111_121808.jpg

The only Rick Stein I know of is a British expat that does a right wing, radio talk show in the US.
This Rick Stein is a celeb chef that has done a few travel series' on BBC, I believe..I really like his series on India..searching for the perfect curry..I bought the book..enjoying the journey immensely..

This Rick Stein is a celeb chef that has done a few travel series' on BBC, I believe..I really like his series on India..searching for the perfect curry..I bought the book..enjoying the journey immensely..

Yes - I love the India series too. He's made tons of cooking series. Made his name in Padstow, Cornwall as a fish cook and his famous restaurant is still there. In fact he now has 3 restaurants there. He now splits his time between Australia and Cornwall.

Yes - I love the India series too. He's made tons of cooking series. Made his name in Padstow, Cornwall as a fish cook and his famous restaurant is still there. In fact he now has 3 restaurants there. He now splits his time between Australia and Cornwall.

I think that Keith Floyd gave him his first chance on TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom