What did you cook, eat or drink today (September 2018)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chinese delivery. Two of my favorite dishes.

Shrimp and mixed vegetables. Love the clear sauce wish I knew how they made it. Lots of delicious veggies i.e. snow peas, broccoli, carrots, baby corn, bok choy, mushrooms, etcetera.

Moo goo gai pan. Love the snow White velveted pieces of chicken with all the yummy vegetables added in. The dishes came with wonton soup, fried rice, and egg rolls

My fortune cookie said, "Someone who admires you, is thinking of you." Lol

Last edited:
20180929_110902.jpg

Chinese delivery. Two of my favorite dishes.

Shrimp and mixed vegetables. Love the clear sauce wish I knew how they made it. Lots of delicious veggies i.e. snow peas, broccoli, carrots, baby corn, bok choy, mushrooms, etcetera.

Moo goo gai pan. Love the snow White velveted pieces of chicken with all the yummy vegetables added in. The dishes came with wonton soup, fried rice, and egg rolls

My fortune cookie said, "Someone who admires you, is thinking of you." Lol

The clear sauce for the shrimp might have been lobster sauce, which oddly enough contains no lobster.

It's just clear-ish chicken stock, garlic, ginger, salt, sugar, msg, and a cornstarch slurry.

Fauncier versions include sherry or rice wine, peas, scallions, and finely ground and blanched pork.

Russian F1 qualifying yesterday so re-heated potatoes.........

sept 10 s.jpg

20180930_181003_Burst02.jpg
Dinner this evening: quarter chicken each, shared garlic bread and coleslaw. The portions are very generous so we tend to share because they are too much for just 1.

This strange "gyoza pizza" arrived at the gate this afternoon. Free sample. As I already had my dinner cooking, I only had a taster but my wife ate half of it.

gyoza pizza s.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom