What did you cook or eat today (February 2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bagels with cream cheese, red onion, capers, hot-smoked peppered salmon, avocado, and everything bagel seasoning.
20230228_145542.jpg

Last edited:
I had a hot dog. And fries from a fish n chip shop. Hot dog is not like murican ones here its s sausage in batter deep fried.
Cheap n quick.

Russ
That sounds really good. So we have brautwursts or other types of sausage on a bun but not deep fried in batter. That sounds really interesting!

That sounds really good. So we have brautwursts or other types of sausage on a bun but not deep fried in batter. That sounds really interesting!
Its quick but I prefer mine , frankfurter in a steamed bun with onions and relish. And mustard of course!!
A bit like I've had in Hawaii?

Russ

Its quick but I prefer mine , frankfurter in a steamed bun with onions and relish. And mustard of course!!
A bit like I've had in Hawaii?

Russ
I haven't been to Hawaii since I was 4. I've been meaning to correct that.

I know I'll get attacked for saying I enjoyed tony Romas ribs there. Lol
I did on another site, lol
Why on earth would someon give you grief about that?
Hey, if you love Tony Roma´s ribs, then you love them. That´s just fine.
Me? I´ll have a McD´s Cheeseburger for breakfast. Just one of those things I really enjoy!
You must be eating breakfast about like I do...first meal of the day is breaking your fast, so it's breakfast. With me that could be the crack of noon or 3 PM, and it could be pizza or spaghetti, or a bowl of rice...here in the states I don't think McDs serves cheeseburgers until after 10:30. At least that's how it used to be.

We had salads made with red and green leaf lettuce, spinach, radish, tomato, cucumber, green onion, chicken, bacon, feta cheese, dried cranberries, and toasted pistachios with vinaigrette. Yum.

Why on earth would someon give you grief about that?

You must be eating breakfast about like I do...first meal of the day is breaking your fast, so it's breakfast. With me that could be the crack of noon or 3 PM, and it could be pizza or spaghetti, or a bowl of rice...here in the states I don't think McDs serves cheeseburgers until after 10:30. At least that's how it used to be.
Because they said tony Romas was crapola.

Russ

Because they said tony Romas was crapola.

Russ
One thing I know about chain restaurants is they can be very inconsistent from location to location. I know that you know good food, so you must have found a good location.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom