What did you cook or eat today (February 2024)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is his first name Donald, by any chance?
Here’s the final part of the tale:

I mentioned I was sitting on the corner, he was around the corner on my right, with a chair between us, on his side.

The way the bar is, you can see who’s coming in, and at one point, he looked at the door and said,

“OH GOD, BEARDY DAN’S COMING IN! HAHAHAHAHA!”

Then, quick as you can, he slid over onto the chair right next to me.

The woman to my left leaned over and whispered in my ear, “Trust me, you’ll thank him later. Beardy Dan’s a…handful.”

As if my lunch couldn’t get more disruptive, now we’re adding Beardy Dan (whoever he is) to the mix.

I looked back at the door, and there was an older fellow, sort of an Uncle Jesse from the Dukes of Hazzard type, walking over. He sat down.

Eddie yelling over at Bobby, Bobby yelling back at Eddie, Eddie yelling at anything and everything, and Beardy Dan…didn’t say two damn words the rest of the time I was there! He would’ve been fine sitting next to me!

So, any random person who walked by and didn't know anybody would have just figured you were one of the old regulars...:cheers:
Donna, the woman to my left, kept whispering in my ear (only because Eddie and Bobby were so loud), so every time they’d say something, she’d sort of translate or fill me in on some detail.

She was actually quite nice, and yeah, she did treat me like a regular!

I would say Hubby did well. That is a delicious looking quiche. Sorry you couldn't enjoy it.
No quiche, it's a cross between a Spanish omelette and a Frittata. So it has the onions and potatoes in it, that the Spanish omelette has, but then he adds extra veg and tamari sauce to the mix which is the frittata side of life. This one has onions, potatoes, broccoli, peas and tomatoes.

Yep, that's 1 of the possible side effects. I hated taking them, the pill size, plus that metallic taste that would only go away about 20-30 minutes before it was time to take another pill. Feel better!
Thank you.That is so true. Every water tastes odd. I'm also feeling very bloated on them, as though I've eaten way too much and got stomach ache 23hrs a day.. the cheese grater and throat isn't helping matters either. Hence why I'm up yet again at 3am

We ate a simple home-made chicken soup with cauliflower and onion, and some pasta sauce and pasta, I had the leftover quiche with the pasta sauce for lunch today.

No quiche, it's a cross between a Spanish omelette and a Frittata. So it has the onions and potatoes in it, that the Spanish omelette has, but then he adds extra veg and tamari sauce to the mix which is the frittata side of life. This one has onions, potatoes, broccoli, peas and tomatoes.

Thanks for the correction. It looks delicious no matter its name.

Teryaki salmon ramen
20240204_174139.jpg

Once again spent the weekend cooking for the entire week since I'm having training after work everyday.

Made stewed lentils with pasta, stir fried green beans, stir fried beans, and gnochi.
1707129090111.png

1707129108170.png

Also made, but not pictured: chicken francese, beef stew, airfryer potatoes, soup and greek yogurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom