What did you cook or eat today (July 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I did that, I googled "mayonnaise pizza sauce" or something like and was a bit surprised that I had plenty of recipes to choose from.

There are recipes for everything on the web.

Screen Shot 2021-07-31 at 2.51.43 PM.jpg

I rest my case.

CD

I didn't mention it, but I was a little concerned about the supplements you mentioned. You really shouldn't take supplements with medications unless approved by your doctor.

CD
Oh thanks. Now I know. I was a bit hesitant, but not sure. I did mention all of them to her,and the iron was advocated. I did explicitly ask for iron, will it bother, but I needed probably to ask for all the other vitamins.

Anyhow, something jungled up, and until on antibiotics I am off all supplements. Off coffee of even salvia tea,any tea. Just water.
So far so good.

I bought a blood pressure measurement device.
A moment ago it was 101/71. But it gets better throughout the day.

It is a self disovery journey in a way too.

I do expect to get heart problems at some point, that is mainly why I went vegan some y ago...both my parents have heart issues. But are regulated by medication and pacemaker.

Oh thanks. Now I know. I was a bit hesitant, but not sure. I did mention all of them to her,and the iron was advocated. I did explicitly ask for iron, will it bother, but I needed probably to ask for all the other vitamins.

Anyhow, something jungled up, and until on antibiotics I am off all supplements. Off coffee of even salvia tea,any tea. Just water.
So far so good.

I bought a blood pressure measurement device.
A moment ago it was 101/71. But it gets better throughout the day.

It is a self disovery journey in a way too.

I do expect to get heart problems at some point, that is mainly why I went vegan some y ago...both my parents have heart issues. But are regulated by medication and pacemaker.

101/71 is very good. Mine runs about 120/85, with medication.

CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom