What did you cook or eat today (June 2024)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pupus (appetizers) for DH
pupus.jpg

and dinner
dinner 2.jpg

fresh Blue Lake Green Beans from the farmers market, rotisserie (huli huli) chicken, I bought only a half chicken and it portioned out to three meals, and that ever present steamed white rice.
The other day, DH requested brown rice with his meal at a restaurant ...
Moi: WHAT?!
Server: Are you sure that's what you want Uncle?
Moi: NO! White rice please. I've never cooked him brown rice in his life!
Server: *chuckle* Yes Auntie.
(As respect to elders, one is referred to as Auntie or Uncle, not Mister or Missus here in Hawaii)

No pics, but last night, we had canned chickpea-and-lentil soup from ALDI and grilled (as in pan-fried) PBJ sandwiches.

We really like ALDI’s line of Deutsche Kuche soups - this one was very rich and tasted a lot like a hearty chili. What’s more, all their soups are very low points for WW followers, so MrsT can easily eat her fill and have lots of points left over.

No pics, but last night, we had canned chickpea-and-lentil soup from ALDI and grilled (as in pan-fried) PBJ sandwiches.

We really like ALDI’s line of Deutsche Kuche soups - this one was very rich and tasted a lot like a hearty chili. What’s more, all their soups are very low points for WW followers, so MrsT can easily eat her fill and have lots of points left over.

I've been having soup as well
Mind you its -2 this morning. Bloody cold.

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom