What did you cook or eat today (May 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't understand what you mean by database errors. Where?
In the middle of last week it wouldn't let me view individual threads, just showing a white page with a plain text line refering to a database error. I had it when I was viewing at about 7.15am UK time, but when I looked again at lunch time everything was fine again.
I assumed something broke, then something got fixed and forgot all about it.

In the middle of last week it wouldn't let me view individual threads, just showing a white page with a plain text line refering to a database error. I had it when I was viewing at about 7.15am UK time, but when I looked again at lunch time everything was fine again.

Ah - I had the same and I emailed SatNavSaysStraightOn - she thought it might be my end. Its reassuring to know. Because nobody made a report (I know they couldn't at the time), I wasn't sure. I will let her know.

I still don't understand what you mean by database errors. Where?
I kept getting error messages late at night a few days ago, but don't remember exactly. It was just a short message about an error, don't remember exact wording. I figured SatNav was doing something.

If you hover your cursor over someone's icon you can see when they last visited:

View attachment 64509

What database errors are you referring to?

I know that, about seeing when a member last visited. The database errors were occurring a couple days ago from about 1:00am my time till perhaps, 7:00am my time. I was unable to read posts. Every effort to read or access posts resulted in a single line error message claiming a database error, try again later.

Mall pizza, in an actual mall:

Thanks I enjoyed that. No O.S.H there. ( occupational safety and health) pretty scared round them rocks!!!!

Russ

Yeah, most Guernsey kids grow up scrambling over rocks. Last year my youngest grandson tripped and bumped his head on the rocks while we were all crab wheeling, despite numerous admonitions from Papa to be careful.

He only did it the once...

Glorious day, so an evening Bank Holiday meal outdoors,

A little surprise extra for Lu, smoked salmon amuse bouche.

Then steak with roasted new potatoes and a Diane sauce.

We finished with very simple raspberries with vanilla yoghurt, but as we had seen off a bottle of red by then I forgot the photograph.

This. It was late at night in Dallas -- you were most likely asleep. I could see the home page, but could not access other threads. However, other people were online, and seemed to be accessing threads. I sent an email report, but have no idea if it worked. Seems it didn't.

I guess it fixed itself.

CD

Memorial Day... potato salad done... ribs ready for smoking... f%$^#@* rain!!!

Time to adapt. I will smoke these ribs!

CD

Update: Ribs are smoking between lines of storms. I only need two hours of smoke, then I can finish them in the oven. Once meat reaches a certain temperature (I forget what it is), it won't take one any significant amount of smoke. They have been smoking for almost an hour, and I can roll the Weber into the garage if I have to -- I have done it before.

CD

Update: Ribs are smoking between lines of storms. I only need two hours of smoke, then I can finish them in the oven. Once meat reaches a certain temperature (I forget what it is), it won't take one any significant amount of smoke. They have been smoking for almost an hour, and I can roll the Weber into the garage if I have to -- I have done it before.

CD
I'd go about 180...that seems to be the most agreed upon temp...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom