What did you cook or eat today (May 2021)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another update: The rain came back, but no wind, so I was able to roll the Weber into the garage. I could move the ribs into the oven, but the Weber is holding a very stable temperature, so I don't want to mess with it. I'm sitting in the garage with a cold beverage, watching the cook. Psycho-poodle is by my side. The sound of the rain is relaxing. So, why mess things up?

CD

Rain has stopped bridges out everywhere. Light tea last night so something a bit more substantial tonight. Chicken Parma is becoming a fave here so prolly that with new potatoes.

Russ

It is pouring down rain here. No bridges out -- where I live flood management is excellent. But, I am kind of trapped in my garage with a Weber Kettle smoking a rack of ribs. I can't get from the garage to the house without getting soaked. They better be good ribs!

CD

It is pouring down rain here. No bridges out -- where I live flood management is excellent. But, I am kind of trapped in my garage with a Weber Kettle smoking a rack of ribs. I can't get from the garage to the house without getting soaked. They better be good ribs!

CD

We just had a 1 in one hundred year deluge of rain, ground was so dry the rain flowed over it. One farmer lost 90% of his farm. Rivers were flowing at 5 times as normal. It's stopped now got the clean up. Suns coming out now. Still cold though.

Russ

Beef short ribs

My mom gets a shot for her lower back on a regular basis. She had surgery about two years ago to have two vertebrae fused, but still needs the shots.

CD
My mom had shots several times. But not as often. I think the previous was 2,5 or 3 y ago...No surgery on her spine though.

In the middle of last week it wouldn't let me view individual threads, just showing a white page with a plain text line refering to a database error. I had it when I was viewing at about 7.15am UK time, but when I looked again at lunch time everything was fine again.
I assumed something broke, then something got fixed and forgot all about it.
Yes, happened to me several times too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom