What did you cook or eat today (September 2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a couple and as you correctly say they stop most of the grease mess.......

I understand from my wife that they are not easy to clean though.

I put them in the dishwasher, on top of everything on the top shelf.

CD

Omg, the liquid gold... 🤤
Yeah, the chooks are happy chooks. I'm told I spoil them but I just treat them the way I'd want to be treated if I was a chook. The last lot of rescue chooks (5) laid very pale yellow yolks when they first arrived. But now they lay those lovely golden yolks the same as the rest of our chooks. It's their food and their free range diet plus they're happy and not stressed.

Yeah, the chooks are happy chooks. I'm told I spoil them but I just treat them the way I'd want to be treated if I was a chook. The last lot of rescue chooks (5) laid very pale yellow yolks when they first arrived. But now they lay those lovely golden yolks the same as the rest of our chooks. It's their food and their free range diet plus they're happy and not stressed.

I'd love to come back as one of your chooks lol

Russ

I'd love to come back as one of your chooks lol

Russ
Well my oldest girl is on her 8th winter with us. She was 2-3 years old when we got her. 8 winter has her a minimum of 7 years living with us and heading towards being 10 years old. Her friend is a laying season (1 yr) younger than her. Then there's another girl who came to us again, 2-3 years old at the time. We've had her 6 winters now... so she's 7-8 years old.

I think the youngest girls are now 3-4 years old.

I actually never made burgers in airfryer, but I think I would. After using the airfryer to grill sardines I'm down for anything 😂
Yes, you could, but you could only do one, maybe two at a time due to their diameter, and you won't get as much sear as you want. I actually do (on the rare occasion that I buy them) sometimes put frozen burgers in the airfryer and that works ok. For these, which are made with fresh roughly minced beef quite loosely squished together, they'd probably fall to bits in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom