What did you cook today July 2016?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lullabelle

Midlands, England
Local time
12:55 PM
Mod Edit: Each Month, we will start a new thread called "What did you cook today?"
It is for you write up what you have eaten on that day. As simple as that. The thread is simply to show what you have cooked and eaten because it varies so much from person to person and from country to country. Feel free to cover any meal or snack that you have eaten.

It is not for the recipe, that can be written up separately if you want to (which would be great) and if you have a picture/photo, not matter what the quality, of your plate of food, that would be fantastic.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My husband cooked this for dinner today

P_20160706_175239.jpg

Pressure cooked pot roast.jpg 4.jpg

Made another delicious pot roast dinner with a elcheapo cut of beef chuck.

The one that comes tied is way too expensive, so I got one that looks like a big steak! Came out fabulous!! :wink:

Last night we didn't cook. We were out at a curry festival in Canberra city centre. A significant number of the stalls had or were prepared to make up fresh for me, vegan food. So we had some Ethiopian food (loved the spicy bread we had, going to have to look that one up), the Turkish stall made up some fresh Gozleme and finally some Hari Krishna's vegan food (advertised initially as vegetarian but when you looked at the price list everything had a (v) alongside it and v here stood for vegan. Sadly the latter was only OK and not even under the good category, but you can't win them all.

Breakfast today was a mug of tea each and I did us both a bacon buttie, we are going out today so need a proper breakfast to set us up for the day. We are going to the Blue Dot Festival at Jodrell Bank :hyper: :hungry: :headphone: :sun::sun:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom