What did you eat/cook today (February 2017)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning Glory

Obsessive cook
Staff member
Local time
4:10 PM
Each month, we start a new thread called "What did you cook/eat today?" Tell what you have cooked or eaten on that day. As simple as that. The thread is simply to show what you have prepared and/or eaten because it varies so much from person to person and from country to country. Feel free to also cover any meal or snack that you have eaten during the day. If you have a photo, no matter what the quality, that would be great.

This thread is not for recipes. If you want to post a recipe (which would be great!) please write it up separately and post it as a new thread in the relevant section.

Technically it is still January 31st here, but we had fish, chips (french fries) and coleslaw. Need to find a better fish source.

Too much batter, not enough fish.
Oh! Ready battered fish. Frozen? I was thinking you meant fresh fish. I buy battered frozen fish which I think is rather good. This sort of thing:
images-153.jpeg

Omelette for breakfast! 2 eggs for me, 1 for the mutt. I had granola as well, and he had Weetabix. I had Chickpeas with carrots and Swiss chard for dinner followed by a nice fresh juicy pear and a glass of red :happy:

Last edited:
We went to our local pub for lunch, I had the cheesy burger, brioche bun, their own made beef burger, lettuce, tomato, gerkhin and cheddar cheese served with chips and slaw :hungry:

My husband had the brekkie burger, a pork pattie, bacon, fried egg served with chips and baked beans.

downloadfile-7.jpeg

We are now sitting on the sofa digesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom