What did you get?

Morning Glory

Obsessive cook
Staff member
Local time
3:38 PM
What did you get for Christmas? Please tell! I think I was lucky. :dance: Here is what I I got:
  • Some very pretty ramekins from my daughter. You will no doubt see them featured in photos here.
  • A wonderful book from my son: The Monet Cookbook. He chose this all by himself, thinking I would like it because it was art and food together. Lovely book! An inspiration.
  • Chanel No 5 from my partner. Wow! I thought he might get the eau de toilette but he bought the perfume. That is SO expensive. I've never had it before. Its worth it.
So what did you receive? Please tell... :D

Photo on 25-12-2016 at 22.50.jpg

Last edited:
And there is me, the ultimate cynic, not believing in marriage, religion and all the etceteras. But I do like presents! :laugh:
Oh don't get me wrong. He has been known to give me gifts just not on the holidays.
He once surprised me with a female nutcracker. His boss asked what I was going to think when he brought her home. He told his boss it was for me. I loved it. It is exactly like the one my mom had given her dad. I would post a picture but it isn't family friendly.

Oh don't get me wrong. He has been known to give me gifts just not on the holidays.
He once surprised me with a female nutcracker. His boss asked what I was going to think when he brought her home. He told his boss it was for me. I loved it. It is exactly like the one my mom had given her dad. I would post a picture but it isn't family friendly.
I think I know the sort of thing!

We always swap presents although I admit nothing expensive these days. Only shortfall being I never got a chance to smoke the old havana cigar [how much !! :eek:] - still birthday in two days - will save it for then.

From TVC's family we received a Korean food cookbook, chocolates and wine, they know us so well :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom