What do like to do when you're not obsessing about food and cooking?

Shopping is one of my favorite past times as well and I too am a fellow bargain hunter. It is not so much buying things that makes me happy, it is getting out and exploring for new things. Sometimes I find what I am looking for and other times I leave empty handed. It gets me out of the house and that is the most important thing. I would like to start doing a little light traveling again. We have not done much of it in the last couple of years due to lack of funds.

Oh a fellow bargain shopper! I agree with what you said Rosyrain, it gets me out of the house, even if I don't buy anything. I can shop for an afternoon and go home empty handed and I'm still happy I just got out of the house.

We are lucky in the sense that my husband racks up hotel points for work, so when we travel we usually use his free nights. Otherwise we wouldn't do it as often because I agree it can get pricey.

I'm another keen cyclist ,i commute by bike and cycle most days over 7000 miles a year,i walk a lot ,foraging ,I shoot clays ,and game if i get invited...

Back
Top Bottom