What do you dip your french fries in?

I use boring old ketchup. But I add a bunch of salt to it so when I dip the fry its gets salt and ketchup, both

It's all down what I'm in the mood for; which ranges from mayo, sweet and sour sauce, ranch salad dressing and ketchup. And there times when i'll just eat them as is.

I like to dip it in a wendy's frosty. Its like it was made for it!!

I usually dip my french fries in ketchup or bbq sauce. I prefer a milder bbq sauce for dipping. If I am having sweet potato fries though I love it with mayo and sweet chili sauce. Of course you have to have salt. French fries just wouldn't be french fries without the sauce.

Salt - it's the only food I add salt to.

Fat chips - has to be salt and vinegar, can't beat it.
French fries - salt and mayonnaise with a little mustard.

I like to dip my fries in mayonnaise too. I also like sweet and sour sauce for french fries or plain old ketchup. My husband and son love gravy with their fries. And like any good Canadian we all poutine. If you haven't tried poutine - fries, gravy and cheese curds , you have to have it. It's absolutely amazing. Now there all different variations but the classic poutine is the best.

Whenever I would eat in fastfoods outlets, the dip they give me is either ketchup or mayonnaise, depending on the fastfood outlet. One time we cooked fries at home and I thought of an idea - why not mix ketchup and mayonnaise? My experiment was quite good. And it did not stop on that. I would be adding more ingredients to my special dip. Worcestershire sauce is a good flavoring and to liven up the bland taste of mayonnaise, a dash of salt and pepper would do the trick. I'm sure you will like that special dip of mine.

I love plain mayo or if I have the time I grate a fresh clove of garlic and add it for some flavor. I sometimes buy sour cream from the grocery and use it as an alternative.

I like my french fries with a sour cream dip or ketchup, mayo and mustard combination. I know it might sound weird but dipping it in ice cream counteracts the saltiness of the fry with the sweetness of the cold ice cream and I swear it's pretty good with the vanilla-flavored kind.

Back
Top Bottom