What do you like to cook in your pressure cooker?

When it comes to cooking beef I always use the pressure cooker... For my Chili Con Carne with kidney beans it is a great help to make it to be tender at once. For my Beef Morcon after I had rolled it together with its ingredients inside and had been stir fried I put it in the pressure cooker until it is tender and cooked and its sauce thickens. My other beef recipes I always rely on to my old time favorite pressure cooker.

Have cooked oxtail in mine as it needs to be cooked wet for a long time so I can remove it from the bones,also small pieces of ham

Pulled pork works perfectly in a pressure cooker. ... Also, it helps to cut the meat into smaller parts than putting a whole roast in at once - cooks more evenly, especially if you intend to shred it anyhow.

Yum, great tips, thank you :) Will try them out in the summer. I do have a slow cooker but have not used it much so far. The pressure cooker is getting all my attention at the moment! I did beef shank the other day which came out very tender.

Back
Top Bottom