What is a round bladed knife

Thanks for your replies.
So i can use my fingers or my ninja on pulse. I'll probably go with my ninja.

As for the videos. Did you guys know if you use a vpn or proxy you can fake Ypres location?

Thanks

So i can use my fingers or my ninja on pulse. I'll probably go with my ninja.

The ninja won't help at all. This is rough puff pastry not shortcrust pastry. You need the butter in chunks, not broken up in small pieces. Basically you cut butter into chunks of about 2 to 3 cms. You flick them about to coat in flour then add cold water until the mix comes together then wrap and chill. Then you place dough on a surface and form into an oblong with your hands. Roll out and fold the bottom third of the pastry up, then the top third down, to make a block. You then repeat this - rolling out and folding so that the dough forms layers.

If this is the first time you have made pastry, it isn't the easiest place to start, really. Have you made a basic shortcrust pastry before?

The ninja won't help at all. This is rough puff pastry not shortcrust pastry. You need the butter in chunks, not broken up in small pieces. Basically you cut butter into chunks of about 2 to 3 cms. You flick them about to coat in flour then add cold water until the mix comes together then wrap and chill. Then you place dough on a surface and form into an oblong with your hands. Roll out and fold the bottom third of the pastry up, then the top third down, to make a block. You then repeat this - rolling out and folding so that the dough forms layers.

If this is the first time you have made pastry, it isn't the easiest place to start, really. Have you made a basic shortcrust pastry before?
I can't say I have. But I wanted to try my hand at it

Back
Top Bottom