What is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Un-gammon?
:D:D

No, maybe it´s tongue.

Yep! Well done :bravo:

This is ox tongue with grapefruit and poppy seeds on a bed of baby spinach. Its a lovely starter. Maybe a little retro but I love it:

Yep! Well done :bravo:

This is ox tongue with grapefruit and poppy seeds on a bed of baby spinach. Its a lovely starter. Maybe a little retro but I love it:

View attachment 88085
Ah, one thing I've not yet had the chance to eat or prepare. Even when it comes to offal it's unavailable here. In Germany it's more common.

I didn't recognize the grapefruit because all of them here have red flesh.

Ah, one thing I've not yet had the chance to eat or prepare. Even when it comes to offal it's unavailable here. In Germany it's more common.

I didn't recognize the grapefruit because all of them here have red flesh.

Yeah, Texas grapefruit is called Ruby Red Grapefruit, due to its red flesh.

Screen Shot 2022-07-21 at 11.09.46 PM.jpg

CD

Shaved ice?

CD
I'll give it to you, but in Hawaii it's Shave Ice.

Hawaii May 2012 155.JPG
Hawaii May 2012 161.JPG

I like "Rainbow" with Azuki Beans and Vanilla Ice Cream on the bottom of the cup.

Hawaii May 2012 156.JPG
Hawaii May 2012 153.JPG

Every time we go home we make our pilgrimage to Matsumoto's in Haleiwa (along with other stops along the way).
DH says he's not a foodie like me, but when it comes to certain things, he's right there with me :highfive:

Ya know, I didn't think it would have been that easy and solved so quickly!
It's been so hot and sticky and nasty, I could really go for this just about now ...

I'll give it to you, but in Hawaii it's Shave Ice.

View attachment 88195 View attachment 88196

I like "Rainbow" with Azuki Beans and Vanilla Ice Cream on the bottom of the cup.

View attachment 88197 View attachment 88198

Every time we go home we make our pilgrimage to Matsumoto's in Haleiwa (along with other stops along the way).
DH says he's not a foodie like me, but when it comes to certain things, he's right there with me :highfive:

Ya know, I didn't think it would have been that easy and solved so quickly!
It's been so hot and sticky and nasty, I could really go for this just about now ...

I knew shaved shave ice was a big thing in Hawaii, so I figured that was it.

CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom