What is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet you its grown there?

Russ
Maybe but not something I've ever seen or eaten.

Unless it's a different kind of yellow pepper (I guessed yellow bell and you said nope).

Yup a garden pea ready for planting. Soaked for a day to speed up germination. I planted these this arvo.
This is our xmas day lunch sides.

Russ
So they will be green and just the seeds are yellow? I didn't know that.

What is this? Pretty easy I think.
20230807_023707.jpg

It's a pea from last year? Sun dried or natural?? Its a green/ yellowish hue?.
When picked they will be bright green.

Russ
Well i don't grow peas and never seen them from seed so I wouldn't know that. I eat them and they come bright green in a bag from my freezer, lol.

Well i don't grow peas and never seen them from seed so I wouldn't know that. I eat them and they come bright green in a bag from my freezer, lol.

We have to have our own garden and frozen peas and hand dug new potatoes xmas morning. Have done for 20 years.
3 generation thing.

Russ

We have to have our own garden and frozen peas and hand dug new potatoes xmas morning. Have done for 20 years.
3 generation thing.

Russ
Yeah, we don't have the room but I'd probably plant something else if we did. I understand and respect traditions but I am different.

Theres actually a club called hornby spud dig. I know most of the guys that do it.
I've been asked to join but I'm pretty busy xmas day. The guys plant on a certain day of the year 1 seed potato. Then all meet xmas morning and weigh each other's crop. While drinking at each house. They have their own shirts etc advertising the day.

No way I have time for that.

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom