What is your favorite candy?

Pat

Veteran
Local time
12:01 PM
I have a serious sweet tooth. I love chocolate and peanuts but them together and I am very happy.

My go to candy bar is the Snickers, I use to keep a Snickers in my purse at all times so that if I got hungry the Snickers was handy, if I got upset the Snickers was handy. Halloween I love to take the little Snicker s bites. When I need a hug I often get a Snickers.

What is your go to candy bar?

Well a Toblerone bar is always nice, but I don't have them that often. I am aSsnickers fan too. I also love Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, Reeses Pieces and peanut butter eggs. They are all soo good.

Well a Toblerone bar is always nice, but I don't have them that often. I am aSsnickers fan too. I also love Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, Reeses Pieces and peanut butter eggs. They are all soo good.

A havent had the chance to eat toblerone until very recently. Now I don't even have a sweet tooth. The ones we bought were those big ones that are atleast the size of a subway sandwich. I loved it even though I'm not quite used to the sweetness. These arent available where I am from and I'm sad now since I now remember the taste and wish I had some more. Great stuff!

Though I'm not a huge sweets fan, my favorite candy has forever been black licorice. I can eat that stuff like tortilla chips. One piece isn't enough.

I hardly ever eat candy these days. The last time I had candy was at Christmas time and that was only because it was given to me in the form of gifts. There were 2 boxes of chocolates given. So it is mainly at Christmas time that I would indulge in these sort of things. Having said that though, if I did buy candy it would be mostly chocolate bars, and my favourites are Oh Henry, Milky Way, Bounty, and Mars. These days I would mostly buy cookies rather than other sweets though.

Sadly I am not a candy or sweets person at all.

But If I have to choose then caramel toffees and that american stuff with peanut butter in it (reese's cups? maybe).

I like double decker bars but I could eat liqourice until it comes out of my ears, love the stuff. Don't buy it too often because of the sugar content and also the effect of eating too much of it.

I like double decker bars but I could eat liqourice until it comes out of my ears, love the stuff. Don't buy it too often because of the sugar content and also the effect of eating too much of it.
I like liquorice too but it has to be hard liquorice. I buy liquorice diamonds from an old fashioned sweet shop. I only ever eat them when I'm driving.

I like liquorice too but it has to be hard liquorice. I buy liquorice diamonds from an old fashioned sweet shop. I only ever eat them when I'm driving.

Allsorts and the wheels, trouble is once the packet is open that is it, I cannot have a few then leave them I eat the lot which is why they mostly remain absent from our house

Chocolate in any form, though if you are offering I prefer a high quality truffle. If it is flavoured with alcohol thrn that is the clincher.
I don't like chocolate very much at all. If pushed I might nibble a square of 80% cocoa solids. But perhaps I'm lucky as I'm not at all tempted to eat chocolate bars or puddings.

Back
Top Bottom