What is your favorite food?

My favourite food would be potato salad along with macaroni pie. I like these 2 combinations. I like them with some sort of fish or meat, but I do not mind eating them without these additions either. I actually had both of these at a luncheon over the weekend, together with fried fish, baked chicken, and ham.

Eggs benedict California style (tomatoes, American bacon, and avocado under the poached egg). It's one of the easiest things to screw up though so I don't order it very often when going out. Luckily, a local restaurant NAILS their benedicts so I go there whenever I can!

My favorite food is tacos! I will eat tacos at any chance given. If at times I have everything but hamburger, I will have meatless tacos.

I like anything Japanese or Chinese, mostly their rice toppings. If I had to pick one, it would be sweet and sour pork as long as it is well made. If it was made by the right cook then I could eat it almost everyday and would probably not get sick of it, or at least I wouldn't get sick of it as quickly as other dishes.

My favorite food is sushi!!! I never liked it until about 10 years ago. We were visiting my sister in law in Long Island and that's all we ordered it seemed. :) I tried it and loved it! It's now our treat ! Can't get enough of it. When my husband and I go out on a date night it's the first thing we want. Yumm!
Danyel :)

My favorite food is pasta - be it pesto or just tomato pasta. Aside from my love for eating this dish, I also love cooking pasta. I really love it when I discover new pasta recipes online that I get to experiment on. Though there are some ingredients that are unavailable here, I improvise just to make the recipe a reality. It's actually interesting when I am at the grocery store and looking for replacement ingredients.

Tough call it is a tie between sushi and pasta. I love sushi but always have to go out to get it because I haven't perfected making it at home. Pasta is dangerous for me because I love experimenting with new sauces and different pasta shapes so some nights I will make lots of pasta and sauces and try them all!

My favorite food is fried chicken and pizza. I would do anything just to eat some good fried chicken.

My best meal is an African dish, precisely southwestern Nigeria. It is called Iyan (pounded yam) and Egusi soup (Melon seed soup) with vegetable and a lot of meats. It is a popular dish in the Yoruba land, though a bit tough to prepare as one would either need a pounding machine or mortar and pestle.

I really love foods. And one of my favorite is the white spaghetti. I just ate one a while ago. Oh I love foods.

This is always one of my ultimate favorite topics to think about: I absolutely love food! My wife and I always joke about the fact that wherever we go, whatever we may choose as our "activities for the day", if good food is involved, then we're more or less bound to have a blast!
Food is just so special though, and it's not merely a matter of "being greedy" or being "gluttonous" for us. It's just that we've seen the power of a good meal to be able to unite people from all walks of life, long and "forgotten" friends, and family members who we hadn't been around for a considerable while. When everyone is full and satisfied, then there's a greater likelihood that the moods of each person are gonna be great and warm.
Food is also a beautiful and quite simple way for anyone to get integrated into a new and beautiful culture, to learn the distinct and defining characteristics of what makes the people of a certain culture happy, gather round each other, and want to share with others.
My favorite dish is a Jamaican favorite: stewed peas with white rice and pig tails. It may sound like a "strange delicacy", but if you're able to have a taste of this dish and grace your palates, you'll be the better for it! It is so succulent, so savory and so rich, that you'll feel as though you're lost in a paradise of varied and wonderful flavors, not too salty and oh so delicious!
I hope that you'll really get a chance to taste my favorite dish! It's awesome!

My favorite food is a comfort food. I like warm casseroles, there also leave less a mess in the kitchen because you can use one pan. I also love chips and some kind of dip. That is my go to really stressed out food, that I probably should not eat so much. I know its not very healthy.

Lol, well, that's just what I was thinking to myself the other day: the fact that most times, our "favorite foods" aren't necessarily the healthiest options out there for us.
So, when do we afford the compromise? Lol. How about you? Is it when you feel you've done a consistent workout that week or for a good while? Is it when you just need a "pickup" and you haven't had one in a while?
How often do you indulge in your comfort food? My greatest ideal would be to have a "favorite food" that is both comforting and healthy. Well, I think that's where my good ole stewed peas comes into play, because it's such an awesome source of fiber and it's tasty beyond measure! I'll try and find a good stewed peas recipe for you, because frankly, I think that everyone, sometime in their lives, should be graced with a taste of stewed peas at least once in their lives!

My favorite food would have to be french fries. I shouldn't be eating junk food, but I honestly can never get sick of french fries!
I love the crunchy texture and the saltiness. I obviously don't eat it everyday or else it would be bad for me, but I would if I could!

Back
Top Bottom