What is your favorite healthy bread?

True2marie

Veteran
Local time
1:17 AM
What is your favorite healthy bread?

I enjoy Oroweat's 7 Grain Bread. To me, the texture and taste of this starch is outstanding. It's great for sandwiches and also alone with a bit of butter.

img-thing

While staying in scandinavia I fell in love with rye bread. It has so much more taste than white bread and it's very good for you. If I could find proper rye bread here in France I don't think I'd ever touch their baguettes again.

Personally, I love whole wheat bread. Subway has the most delicious 9 grain whole wheat bread! I always order it when I go there! More recently, I have been buying it in the store and not just getting it when I go out to Subway. I also like rye bread. My husband loves white bread. He acts like he is going to be sick if I serve him anything other than white! I usually just buy him or make him his own loaf.
The Huffington Post had an article on healthy breads. It was very informative! It explains all different kids of breads. Very interesting read.
Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/06/healthiest-breads_n_1078520.html

I really love honey and oat bread, and also honey and carrot whole wheat bread! I think those are very healthy (as far as breads go), but taste really rich and interesting at the same time. Some light or whole wheat breads have no taste,and I steer away from those.Even if they are light they are still carbs and bread, so I don't eat the ones that don't taste too good just to save some calories. The ones that contain honey are my favorites because of that: they taste great!

Back
Top Bottom