What is your meat of choice?

What is your favourite meat?

• Total voters

Sandman

Veteran
Local time
2:43 AM
As the title suggests, what is your favourite meat above all the others?

I can't say that I really have a favourite, however most of the time I go for chicken. But I also love beef so it's going to be a tough battle between those two.

I also love pretty much all meat but pork is my fav above all the others, I love the way the fat crisps up and way the meat tastes and I mean who doesn't love bacon or marinated pork ribs?

I also love pretty much all meat but pork is my fav above all the others, I love the way the fat crisps up and way the meat tastes and I mean who doesn't love bacon or marinated pork ribs?
Ahh, yes bacon and ribs are my two favourite pork products! But other than those two, I rarely eat pork so that's why I didn't rank it as high as chicken or beef.

My favorite is beef! Where I live we have the best barbecues made with beef and every part of bovine meat. It's delicious! I try to vary and have chicken and fish as well (and I really like both of them!), but my favorite is beef. I try to have the leaner beef parts and always remove the fat strips, but yes... not that healthy but I love it!

Probably between chicken and ground beef. I use both in so many things. I probably use ground beef in more things, but I almost always go with chicken dishes when eating out. I'd cook more with it, but I'd assume everyone else would get sick of it pretty quick.

My meat of choice are chicken and fish. I had many healthy recipes for these kind of meats. Pork and beef I seldom eat these kind of meat only occasionally.

Pork! it is so delicious, and it is very versitile. Yum yum!

I like all kinds of meat, but some are either very expensive or very hard to get. If I would make a top list of favorite meats, it would look like this: Game -> Lamb -> Turkey -> Fish -> Beef -> Pork -> Chicken. I put chicken last because I tend to stay away from chicken meat, since I heard some bad stories about store bought chicken meat and growth hormones and chemicals in them.

As the title suggests, what is your favourite meat above all the others?

Beef is definitely my meat of choice, but it depends on the cut of beef and the type of cow, my favorite cut is obviously 93% lean or sirloin cut, whatever you’d like to call it. My ideal meat is sirloin cut Angus meat because it has the least amount of fat of any other cut of beef I’ve used and because it just tastes better. I don’t cook most of it out like I do with just ground beef, when I’m done cooking it, the pan is almost dry because of the lack of grease. Anyone here prefer other cuts of beef to this one?

Back
Top Bottom