What kind of music do you like?

A few old timers from my world......

Singers-musicians.jpg

Not yet past their "sell by date".

A nice little Ska act working small venues around Oxford.

The gentleman lurking at the back on saxaphone is my brother, he is 70 this year and only picked up the instrument six years ago.

View: https://youtu.be/0J_yc92AGmk
I was just listening to the version of that song by The Specials. Funny coincidence because I only listen to ska every now and then.

Hey LissaC! There is an old prison about an hour from me that is no longer in use for locking up criminals. It's supposedly haunted so they do Halloween events and also tours throughout the year, and concert festivals. Guess who is in the lineup this year?

Slipknot, Pantera and Limp Bizkit to headline 2023 festival at Ohio State Reformatory

I'm not going to go, though. As much as I love Pantera, i love 90s era Pantera and I'm afraid without that exact lineup I'd be horribly disappointed.

Last edited:
Hey LissaC! There is an old prison about an hour from me that is no longer in use for locking up criminals. It's supposedly haunted so they do Halloween events and also tours throughout the year, and concert festivals. Guess who is in the lineup this year?

Slipknot, Pantera and Limp Bizkit to headline 2023 festival at Ohio State Reformatory

I'm not going to go, though. As much as I love Pantera, i love 90s era Pantera and I'm afraid without that exact lineup I'd be horribly disappointed.
Ohhhhhhhh that sounds awesome!!!

Ohhhhhhhh that sounds awesome!!!
Yeah, it does sound pretty cool, but I have no one to go with. My hubby likes that kind of music okay (in moderation) but he only started listening to it because of me, and this would be an overdose for him, LOL. I would love to see Lamb of God, Slipknot, Limp Bizkit and many of the other bands, too, not just Pantera (and Megadeth). Heck, the camping out part sounds pretty great too. At my age I would want an RV, though, LOL. Ohio weather is a beautiful in July.

Oh and if you have ever heard of a movie called "Shawshank Redemption", it was filmed at this prison.

Back
Top Bottom