What liqueurs and special drinks do you buy at Christmas?

Local time
8:00 PM
Website
www.helium.com
I never touch it all year round, but I love a bottle of Apricot Brandy at Christmas. I'll also buy a bottle of Advocaat so I can have a snowball or two, and again, it's something I never buy during the year. What about you? are there certain drinks that you only buy at Christmas and/or special occasions?

I'm usually at my Mum's and she rarely buys drink at all, so a bottle of wine is unusual. My sister and Brother-in-law did introduce a bottle of port into the proceedings a couple of years ago, a habit that has stuck.

Otherwise, we're tea drinkers really. NT and I will get a bottle of wine in for New Year's Eve, which will be at his house.

Nothing. Whatever I like MUST be available all year round! Although I do have a fondness for decent cream sherry (not harveys bristol cream) or a sweetish amontillado during the winter months. Sherry is the most underrated wine and best value wine in the world, without exception. I just wish I liked it better than I do!

Nothing. Whatever I like MUST be available all year round! Although I do have a fondness for decent cream sherry (not harveys bristol cream) or a sweetish amontillado during the winter months. Sherry is the most underrated wine and best value wine in the world, without exception. I just wish I liked it better than I do!

Absolutely agree with that, although I prefer finos to the sweeter versions.

We're not alcohol drinkers, as such, but for Christmas our main two are Gin (for the wife) and Baileys (for me). :thumbsup:

not quite for Christmas - more our Wedding Anniversay which happens to be 2 days later...
(A piece of advice for those thinking of a Christmas wedding - don't. there are plenty of better times of the year.)
perrier-jouet-1.jpg

Russian poll: What are you drinking on New Year's eve, champagne or vodka?
(a) Champagne - 100%
(b) Vodka - 100%
Merry Christmas

I had vodka and cava - which is Spanish champagne - on New Year's Eve. Does that mean I'm Russian? Better learn the lingo, then. :roflmao:

I was given a bottle of black cow milk vodka,novelty factor high,ok if served ice cold!

Back
Top Bottom