What made you smile recently (2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

That video reminded me of a story that is pretty gross, but 20+ years later still gets brought up from time to time when a dog passes gas. It's potty humor so be warned.

When our DD moved to NOLA to attend college, she took her pug, Cleo, with her. She was taking about a 3/4 class load and working part time at a hotel at the front desk. Obviously the dog was getting left alone a lot so she ended up coming back to live with us and our pugs.

Fast forward a few years and DD is getting married. So, I load up wedding/reception supplies that I had bought, Cleo and me, and headed for NOLA, as I was going a week or so before the wedding. Cleo and I had been having some tummy trouble as apparently the burger place we stopped for lunch had served us some bad food but we were both getting better. Two days before the wedding, DD, her bridesmaids, Craig, his brother and SO, and the fiance were all sitting in the living room, and I was standing up across from them showing them something for the wedding. Cleo was laying on the floor facing DD. Suddenly there was a loud noise outside, Cleo jumped up, barked, farted loudly as she barked, and really soft poop shot out of her behind, landing squarely on the lower half of my shin and foot. We're talking a good 3 feet here. Total silence, even Cleo, who had turned her head to look at her behind to see what was going on back there, then everybody busted out laughing, mixed in with a few ewws. Her aim couldn't have been better if she had actually tried. I managed to hobble over to the tile entry way without getting anymore on the carpet, besides the tiny bit that had missed me. Fortunately, that was the worst mishap by far of the wedding.

Kitchen contractor.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom