What made you smile recently (2024)?

75D34DA1-76B9-4412-A1D7-CB5A08D36046.jpeg

Craig took Arwen, pug, and went to bed a few minutes ago. All of a sudden I hear Mindy, cat, start screeching at the top of her lungs and expressing her great displeasure with something. I asked what's going on. Craig answered he's trying to get her to move. She was lying in the middle of his side of the bed and refused to move. He had to pick her up and move her. She just sauntered into the family room. She's still mad.

I made a batch of white vinegar pickled juice for bottling. We are picking daily.and bottling a jar a day of gerkins/ pickles.
Just a cuppa today so far.. we are undecided about dinner. Son canceled and when he daughter did as well. Son and his boys are going to rugby league game.
Daughter just got home from school camp. She was a parent helper
Monday thru Friday. Shes whacked.
Either tomato on toast or eggs on toast???
I'll cook a decent meal tomorrow night.

Russ

Haha, I love that!

I probably mentioned this before, but years ago, we were on holiday in the Cotswolds and had Sunday lunch at a very nice pub.

To our utter delight, that Sunday coincided with a monthly dog walkers’ group, and they always ended at the pub. We got there and sat down, and the pub was absolutely filled with dogs. Dogs everywhere! ❤️

We ordered, drank a little beer, the food arrived, and about two minutes later, I felt something under the table, and I looked down, and right between my legs looking up at me, was a giant golden retriever head, big ol’ smile on his face, saying, “Hello! Surely you’re going to share that, right?” :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom