What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right you asked for it........................

In Cairo, heavy duty vehicles driven by Government loyalists, crush dozens of tent-dwellers to death.The Egyptian curse of two ton car men strikes again.

There was an earthquake near the Galaxy chocolate factory this morning. It sent ripples through the whole building.

I used to love doing pelvic floor exercises when I was working out. Which is why I lost my job as a maths teacher.

Right you asked for it........................

In Cairo, heavy duty vehicles driven by Government loyalists, crush dozens of tent-dwellers to death.The Egyptian curse of two ton car men strikes again.

There was an earthquake near the Galaxy chocolate factory this morning. It sent ripples through the whole building.

I used to love doing pelvic floor exercises when I was working out. Which is why I lost my job as a maths teacher.

:roflmao:

1599418077971.png

An elderly couple were woken at 2 am one morning by somebody breaking into their garden shed.

Mrs Homeowner phoned the police, "Hello, can you send help please, somebody is breaking into our shed to steal all our gardening tools."

Police Station, "certainly madam, we'll have someone there in an hour."

Mrs Homeowner, "An hour? That's no good at all, he'll have stolen all our stuff by then."

Police Station, "sorry madam but we have nobody available till then. Just claim on your insurance."

Mrs Homeowner, "don't bother, my husband will get his shotgun and shoot the bugger."

Five minutes later three patrol cars, two police motorbikes, three constables on foot, an armed response team and a major incident van turn up and arrest the burglar.

A police inspector walks into the house and finds Mr and Mrs Homeowner sat in their lounge enjoying a cup of tea.

"I thought you said your husband had a shotgun?"

Mrs Homeowner, "yes, well you said you didn't have anyone available..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom