What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

We went to the pub this evening for the Monday evening giggles in the garden, the 1st act was Robert White, he was runner up on Britain's Got Talent a number of tears ago, had no idea he was so filthy, we were placed front centre so he honed in on TVC. Fantastic show but not for the easily offended.

Had some old friends drop in for dinner last night..they were in the area on a reunion golf thing..I'm not a golfer and was working at the shop until around 5..they all came after their golf game..I knew every one of these guys since we were all kids..50 years at least...

Had some old friends drop in for dinner last night..they were in the area on a reunion golf thing..I'm not a golfer and was working at the shop until around 5..they all came after their golf game..I knew every one of these guys since we were all kids..50 years at least...View attachment 68160
Wow how nice! Friendships are gold.

Wow how nice! Friendships are gold.
Yes..I bought my mother's house after she passed..Our family has been in that house for two generations so I inherited all of the social activities around it..People still drop in unanounced after all of these years and I have to cook for everybody most holidays, as they still gather from near and far in our home town...so, it is much more than bricks and mortar...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom