What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1666224322795.png

My chooks have a new treadle feeder. The aim being to stop feeding all of the native wildlife. But my chooks are totally indifferent to the extra birds feeding...

This time around, I had gone to the been plot 2 hours previously... add I walked back to the backdoor, I spotted the feeder lid moving by itself... cue another trapped Crested Pigeon.
My foot is just out of camera shot.

Obviously they didn't learn first time around.

The very first time I saw her on some news show, talking to the press, I thought the same thing... she's in deep water and isn't very good at swimming.

CD

She has climbed out of the pool as of a few minutes ago per the news just now.

My chooks have a new treadle feeder. The aim being to stop feeding all of the native wildlife. But my chooks are totally indifferent to the extra birds feeding...

This time around, I had gone to the been plot 2 hours previously... add I walked back to the backdoor, I spotted the feeder lid moving by itself... cue another trapped Crested Pigeon.
My foot is just out of camera shot.

Obviously they didn't learn first time around.

Yesterday was trash day at my sister's house. I walked outside, and there were huge black birds, perhaps buzzards, tearing her next door neighbor's trash apart. Seriously, the birds were bigger than Psycho Poodle was... by a few pounds.

Anyway. I ran them off, and put the bags in my sister's trash cart. I talked to him last evening, and he said he could see the birds on his web camera, but couldn't do anything about them at work. He also saw me chasing them away, and thanked me for putting the bags in my sister's trash cart. :laugh:

CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom