What made you smile recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We went shopping this afternoon, the lady who served us Jaz is lovely and we always have a chat and laugh. Today she commented on how slow and quiet the day was so when she asked if we had plans for Easter my husband replied 'penguin hunting in Botswana', her look was priceless so I said 'you asked' :laugh: Jaz said that as soon as those words came out of my mouth I knew he was going to say something daft :rolleyes: :laugh:

We went shopping this afternoon, the lady who served us Jaz is lovely and we always have a chat and laugh. Today she commented on how slow and quiet the day was so when she asked if we had plans for Easter my husband replied 'penguin hunting in Botswana', her look was priceless so I said 'you asked' :laugh: Jaz said that as soon as those words came out of my mouth I knew he was going to say something daft :rolleyes: :laugh:

There is a native African penguin colony in Cape Town... so not far off!

African_species.jpg

This morning we walked to our local Aldi for a few bits, we picked up a basil plant, the smell :happy:

This is meant to be funny and serious, my brother, his son and my niece's husband to be are all gingers

FB_IMG_1555932308057.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom